Comments are welcomed and encouraged, but there are a couple of common-sense guidelines that we’re asking you to follow.
- Keep your comments on topic.
- Be respectful of your fellow commenters.
- This is a blog for English speaking audience – comments in other languages will not be approved.
- If your intention is to reiterate your own agenda without regard for other commenters’ claims or questions (or those of the staff), please reconsider your comment. For more information about such behavior, see Wikipedia’s definition of “Trolling”.
- If your comment is written IN CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY it will either be automatically discarded or we will edit it to remove capitals. Please make sure “Caps Lock” is off.
- Don’t engage in personal attacks.
- Don’t use offensive language.
- Don’t post any material that violates any copyright or other proprietary rights.
We reserve the right to remove any comments, and to ban users that don’t respect the comments policy.
Spam will not be tolerated; solicitors and others posting advertisements are considered spam, and they will be removed.
Please note that all comments are reviewed before being posted to the blog, in order to make sure that they respect our comments policy.
Trackbacks are subject to the same rules.